14th - 19th May 2012
- Monday – Southampton Labour Party meeting. Energy and Climate Change Select Committee public meeting regarding energy prices in Freemantle
- Tuesday – Energy and Climate Change Select Committee meeting. Electoral Commission Parliamentary Advisory Group meeting. Associate Parliamentary Sustainable Resource Group seminar regarding waste management infrastructure. BIS briefing on the Green Investment Bank.
- Wednesday – Associate Parliamentary Renewable and Sustainable Energy Group meeting. Meeting with Breakthrough Breast Cancer regarding digital mammographies in Southampton Test. PMQs. Parliamentary Labour Party joint CLG Group/Work and Pensions Group seminar on housing. Environmental Audit Select Committee meeting. Chairing Parliamentary Labour Party DECC Group meeting with E.ON. Fabian Society and Birds Eye roundtable entitled ‘Waste not, want not: how fairness concerns can drive attitudes to food waste’. Energy and Climate Change Select Committee event.
- Thursday – Energy and Climate Change Select Committee meetings. DECC questions. Meeting with Which? Magazine regarding the Energy Company Obligation.
- Friday – On panel at Executive Association Solent political debate. Southampton University Officer Training Corps dinner.
What do you think about this story? Email Alan