9th - 15th July 2012
- Monday – Delegated Legislation Committee on electoral commissioners. Meeting of Southern Group of Labour MPs with Ed Miliband. Labour Environment Campaign Executive meeting.
- Tuesday – Standards and Privileges Select Committee and Energy and Climate Change Select Committee meetings. Kennel Club's National Microchipping Month event. Deputy PM’s questions. Parliamentary Labour Party low carbon jobs and growth reference group meeting. Parliamentary Group for Energy Studies event. Joint Co-op Party and Labour Environment Campaign panel discussion on Community and Co-operative Energy. Waitrose in the Community event.
- Wednesday – Meeting with the Sixth Form Colleges’ Forum regarding funding, inspection and improvements. Labour Environment Campaign meeting. Meeting with Stag Energy regarding the Energy Bill. PMQs. Environmental Audit Select Committee meeting. Energy and Climate Change Select Committee ICT tutorial. Chairing a joint Associate Parliamentary Renewable and Sustainable Energy Group – Friends of the Earth event regarding Electricity Market Reform.
- Thursday – DECC questions. Meeting with Intelipac Innovations regarding sustainable technologies. Meeting with Balfour Beatty regarding Electricity Market Reform. Meeting with Energy UK regarding the green economy. Environmental Audit Select Committee meeting.
- Friday – Meeting with local organisations regarding welfare clinics. Visit to the Careers Development Group in Bevois, who provide job training and support.
- Saturday – Third constituency surgery of the month. Meeting constituents in Portswood. Saints Memorial Cup and the Olympic Torch Relay.
What do you think about this story? Email Alan