6th February 2012
- Monday – Second reading of the Financial Services Bill. Energy and Climate Change Select Committee trip briefing. Labour Party Sustainable Communities Policy Commission meeting. Briefing for Westminster Energy, Environment and Transport Forum seminar on Tuesday. Parliamentary Labour Party meeting. Chamber of Shipping event.
- Tuesday - Energy and Climate Change Select Committee meeting. Opposition Day Debate on Responsibility and Reform of British banks. Chairing Westminster Energy, Environment and Transport Forum seminar regarding Carbon Capture and Storage. Chartered Institute of Housing South East event regarding affordable housing and development. Deputy PM’s questions. Energy and Utility Forum event.
- Wednesday – PMQs. Environmental Audit Select Committee meeting. Associate Parliamentary Renewable and Sustainable Energy Group seminar on FITs. Chartered Institution of Building Services Engineers’ Building Performance Awards.
- Thursday – Briefing with Ed Miliband and Caroline Flint regarding energy policy. Meeting with the Association for the Conservation of Energy. Associate Parliamentary Renewable and Sustainable Energy Group meeting with Sharp Solar regarding FITs. Meeting with Renewable UK regarding Electricity Market Reform.
- Friday - Centre for the 3rd Age Trustees' meeting. Labour Party South East Conference in Southampton.
- Saturday – Speaking at a seminar in the Labour Party South East Conference in Southampton. Saints v Burnley at home.
What do you think about this story? Email Alan