October 17th - 21st 2011
- Monday – Labour Party National Policy Forum Sustainable Communities Policy Commission meeting. Parliamentary Labour Party meeting.
- Tuesday – Standards and Privileges Select Committee meeting. Telephone interview with a PhD researcher, University of Leeds regarding EU-Russia energy security relations and gas pipeline politics. Committee on Climate Change and Green Alliance event.
- Wednesday – Opposition Day Debate on rising energy prices. Chairing an Associate Parliamentary Renewable and Sustainable Energy Group seminar regarding feed-in tariffs and an event regarding heat pumps. PMQs. Environmental Audit Select Committee meeting. Congratulating Southampton City Council representatives for RSPCA Community Animal Welfare Footprints granted this year.
- Thursday – Department of Energy and Climate Change questions. Southampton Labour Party all-members meeting.
- Friday – UN Day ceremony at the Civic Centre, Southampton. Fourth constituency surgery of the month.
- Saturday – Fifth constituency surgery of the month. Saints v Reading away.
What do you think about this story? Email Alan