15th-21st November 2010
- Monday – Meeting with the Trees Day Care Nursery Chief Executive regarding business rates.
- Tuesday - Standards and Privileges Select Committee meeting. Meeting with IP Plc regarding carbon floor price. Associate Parliamentary Sustainable Resource Group meeting. Delegated Legislation Committee on houses in multiple occupation.
- Wednesday – Chairing low carbon smart meters seminar. PMQs. Environmental Audit Select Committee meeting. Meeting with ESBI regarding carbon capture and storage. Interview with a South African journalist regarding green growth and renewables. Co-hosting GE Energy event regarding low carbon technologies.
- Thursday – All Party Parliamentary Group on Sustainable Housing seminar. Southampton Labour Party meeting.
- Friday – Home visit to constituent in Millbrook. Meeting regarding Pakistan. 4th constituency surgery of the month. Speaking at public meeting regarding mini motos in Lordshill.
- Saturday – 5th constituency surgery of the month. Saints v Peterborough Utd.
What do you think about this story? Email Alan