1st - 5th November 2010
- Monday – staff meetings. Voting & correspondence. Parliamentary Labour Party meeting.
- Tuesday - Standards and Privileges and Energy and Climate Change Select Committee meetings. Meeting regarding human rights in Palestine. Meeting with the Energy Services and Technology Association regarding the Green Investment Bank. Associate Parliamentary Sustainable Resource Group & Associate Parliamentary Design and Innovation Group seminar 'Resource Efficient Living: Behaviour Change by Design'. Meeting with ESBI regarding carbon capture and storage and the Marchwood Power Station. Meeting with E.ON regarding energy policy. Green Business Awards.
- Wednesday – Fairbridge event regarding excellence in the youth voluntary sector. PMQs. Meeting with UK Sustainable Bio-Diesel Alliance regarding low carbon transport. Environmental Audit Select Committee meeting. Meeting with Southern Water regarding water metering.
- Thursday – Association of Electricity Producers’ event. Meeting with Gateway regarding the critical need for gas storage. South East Chartered Institute of Housing event.
- Friday – Meeting regarding the development of the Solent Maritime Integration Project. 1st constituency surgery of the month. Public meeting regarding the Cancun climate negotiations in St Denys.
- Saturday – 2nd constituency surgery of the month. Saints in the FA Cup. Solent University Graduation Dinner.
What do you think about this story? Email Alan