1st March 2010
- Monday- Meeting with ABP regarding the future of Southampton Port. Meeting with Mott McDonald Fulcrum regarding zero carbon. Associate Parliamentary Renewable and Sustainable Energy Group meeting regarding the Committee of Inquiry Report. Justice Select Committee event.
- Tuesday- Two Standards and Privileges Select Committee meetings and a Justice Select Committee meeting. Meeting Assistant Head of Regent’s Park School at a General Teaching Council for England event. Delegated Legislation Committee on the Human Fertilisation and Embryology Order 2010. Major Infrastructure Project All Party Group event.
- Wednesday- Energy and Climate Change Select Committee meeting. PMQs. Associate Parliamentary Sustainable Resource Group Advisory Board meeting. Interview regarding participation on the Energy Bill Committee with a PhD student from Hull University. Meeting with the Natural Environment Research Council regarding energy sources. Association for Organics Recycling event.
- Thursday- Voting during the day; constituency correpsondence; meeting carers as part of Carers Week
- Friday- Speaking at a maritime integration seminar at the National Oceanography Centre. Q&A with 6th form students at King Edward VI School. Seventh constituency surgery of the month Speaking at a Hampshire County Labour Party meeting.
- Saturday- Eighth constituency surgery of the month. Meeting residents in Shirley. On panel at a Unison Labour Link Forum.
- Sunday- Visit to the Gurdwara in St Mark’s Road, Bevois.
What do you think about this story? Email Alan