13th- 19th December 2010
- Monday – Telephone briefing with the Associate Parliamentary Sustainable Resource Group. Socialist Environment and Resources Association Executive meeting.
- Tuesday – Standards and Privileges Select Committee and Energy and Climate Change Select Committee meetings. Electoral Commission Advisory Board meeting. Meeting of the Parliamentary Labour Party Department Group Chairs and Ed Miliband. New Local Government Network event.
- Wednesday – PMQs. Environmental Audit and Energy and Climate Change Select Committee meetings. Meeting with Friends of the Earth regarding energy and climate change. Local Works Sustainable Communities Act event.
- Thursday – Department of Energy and Climate Change questions in the House. Southampton Labour Party all-members meeting.
- Friday – Williams Shipping event in Southampton. Meeting with the UNISON Branch Secretary for Southampton University. Lunch for Southampton Labour volunteers. 4th constituency surgery of the month in Bevois.
- Saturday – 5th constituency surgery of the month in Shirley. Launch ceremony of the Itchen Ferry Community Open Spaces Regeneration Project in Woolston.
What do you think about this story? Email Alan