Find out what Alan is up to this week.
Monday 6th - Sunday 12th July 2015
• Monday – Food Waste Action Roundtable. Age UK event. Parliamentary Labour Party meeting. League Against Cruel Sports event.
• Tuesday – Heating and Hotwater Industry Council briefing on a new report: ‘Pathways II: A low carbon roadmap for domestic heat’. Westminster Sustainable Business Forum roundtable on 'Sustainable Procurement and small and medium-sized enterprises'.
• Wednesday – Smart Energy GB event. PMQs. Budget debate. All Party Parliamentary Environment Group event. Aldersgate Group debate on carbon budgets. Britain-Palestine All Party Parliamentary Group event.
• Thursday – ITV News Meridian's "The Last Word" interview regarding the budget. Meeting with the British Marine Federation regarding Southampton marine businesses. Meeting with Oxfam regarding their campaigns on climate change and inequality and their humanitarian work. Meeting with Green Alliance regarding their air pollution project. The Leasehold Knowledge Partnership/Carlex Roundtable Discussion regarding problems with leasehold service charges.
• Friday – Interview with Aston University regarding the Environmental Audit Select Committee. Meeting with the Chief Officer of Hampshire Fire and Rescue Service. Meeting with the Alzheimer’s Society regarding local diagnosis rates.
• Saturday – Southampton Mela Festival.
• Sunday – Southampton Labour Party event.