Find out what Alan is up to this week.
Monday 3rd - Sunday 9th August 2015
• Monday – Meetings with the University of Southampton and Solent University regarding individual voter registration.
• Tuesday – Meeting with the Chief Executive of First Wessex Housing Association regarding the social housing discount and right to buy policies announced in the Budget. Visit to Siemens traincare facility in Northam. Meeting with with the University of Southampton and the Operations Manager, Fareshare Southern Central regarding foodbanks. Swaythling Neighbourhood Centre AGM.
• Wednesday – Guide Dogs for the Blind Association blindfold walk in Portswood. Phone interview with Peter Brett Associates LLP regarding the Solent LEP Transport Investment Plan.
• Thursday – Meeting with British Solar Renewables. Speaking at a Southampton Labour Party event.
• Friday – Meeting residents in Shirley, Freemantle and Millbrook.